Vallisi bases its production capabilities on two key factors: know-how and technology.
Carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium are the main materials processed, for manufacture, from design to finishing (except for surface treatments) of the components required by our customers.
To respond most effectively to the market’s demands and ensure competitiveness, Vallisi performs many processes in-house, using carefully selected outside partners for procedures needing a high degree of specialisation. This results-oriented approach enables us to satisfy the most widely varying requirements, giving the customer the benefit of a single supplier contact for a large number of needs.
The processes performed in-house are:
- design and construction of blanking, welding and inspection equipment
- computerised design using SolidWorks
- tube bending using automatic programmed machines (up to a diameter of 90×2 ) and numerical control machines (up to a diameter of 65×2, with double bending radius)
- blanking and pressing with mechanical presses up to a pressure of 130 t
- manual MIG, MAG, TIG and OXY ACETYLENE welding
- 6-axis robotic MIG welding
- vertical CNC machining.
The outsourced special processes are:
- laser cutting of sheet metal
- laser cutting of tubes