Vallisi has been in business since 1969. It started out as a contractor, mainly building motorcycle and automotive frames.
Motorcycle frames and tubular and sheet metal working in general
After initially serving only the motorcycle industry, Vallisi extended its operations to other sectors, although its core business continued to be automotive.
Today, after 45 years in business, the Vallisi family continues to manage the company with strong links to the local manufacturing sector, and with input from associates and consultants, it has carried through a large number of projects. Constantly committed to research to update its technological solutions and with a wealth of experience to draw on, it is able to offer a highly professional service, with the right response to its customers’ most challenging requirements.
To offer its customers the full satisfaction of their requirements, Vallisi operates as follows.
- presentation of a quotation further to in-depth assessment of all production phases, with consulting on design development if necessary. SolidWorks is used for the computing requirements of all realisation phases.
- construction of any tooling and inspection, welding and assembly jigs needed for production, to guarantee high product quality.
- sampling or pre-production as required
- production of components through the necessary manufacturing steps
Vallisi currently serves the following industrial sectors:
- motorcycles and accessories: complete frames for on- and off-road motorcycles, or individual components (e.g. forks, carrier racks and windscreen rods). Vallisi works in partnership with leading names in this industry, providing technical and manufacturing consultancy to optimise performance and cycles.
- hybrid or electric vehicles: complete frames for hybrid or electric vehicles, or individual components such as forks, carrier racks, various types of supports and internal accessory fixing systems.
- motor vehicle partitions
- permanent and movable motorway equipment: we use carbon and/or stainless steel to manufacture street furnishing items, permanent and movable barriers and special trolleys
- lift components: fastening/anchoring components, support plates, hydraulic coupling devices and other pressed and/or welded parts
- wheelchairs: carbon steel and aluminium frames, both fixed (for hospital use) and folding, as well as individual frame components
- clothing industry machinery: frames of all sizes for design and printing equipment and manufacture of components for their assembly
- office furniture: components and frames for office chairs and tables, also with the use of preforms
- agriculture: frames and metal structural components for any type of machinery and/or equipment
- electrical dental and medical equipment: frames and connecting arms.